Wild Woman Healing Session Fall 2016
- Gentle Nia
- Nia for Teens
- Gentle Nia and Storytelling for adults with dementia
- Gentle Nia and Poetry for caretakers
- Dance for people with Parkinson's
- Dance and multi-arts healing groups and workshops
- Alternative Counseling Sessions with movement, arts and discussion
- Flex&Firm Fitness for Employee Wellness Programs
- Holistic Retreats including movement, art, ritual, healthy food and nature!
"Megan designed the perfect experience for us, one which was inspiring but also gave us very practical and realistic models for applying her ideas to our work in the gallery. I noted that Megan was very organized with a well-developed plan for the workshop, yet also quick to see the need for and make adjustments as we went along. She had a great understanding of how to engage us, make us comfortable as a group that doesn’t normally do movement together, and get us beyond our initial hesitations into a wonderful flow experience". -- Ruth Slavin, Deputy director of education, the University of Michigan Modern Art Museum.
Me-again retreats will guide you back to the core of yourself, where joy, health, and authenticity wait to be rediscovered. Take a day or weekend to workout in a whole new way that brings fitness to the body, balance to the spirit, and calmness to the mind. Try new arts, explore nature, relax and giggle with your companions, eat healthy food and rejuvenate your WHOLE SELF! Women's groups, couples, or friends; create your retreat.
If you need to book private classes, workshops or retreats email Megan at email@example.com or call